Contributing to School
We welcome any contribution that you can make to our school, both financially and by giving your valuable time and expertise to help in school.
We have a very strong tradition at Moordown St John’s of parents helping and supporting the school. We have many parents and friends who kindly volunteer to work in the school in a variety of ways:
- Assisting in the classroom eg: swimming help, group work, craft, cookery, making resources, reading with children.
- Sharing trades and talents such as decorating, carpentry, DIY etc.
- Repairing or cataloguing information resources in our library area.
- Helping in the running of fundraising events such as the Christmas Bazaar or Summer Fayre.
- Accompanying classes on school trips.
All offers of help are most welcome!
Please do let the school office have your contact details with any time or talents you are able to share with the school.