Marvellous Me Upgrade
MarvellousMe has upgraded their Parent app this week. This new version delivers a 30-day News Centre (the number one feature parents have been asking for!), fixes notification bugs and includes other improvements.
You may have already seen an email from MarvellousMe however, if you haven’t already done so, it is essential that you follow the below:
- Check your device is running the latest operating software.
- Update the MarvellousMe app via the App Store or Google Play.
- To do this, type ‘MarvellousMe’ into the search bar, click on the ‘MarvellousMe for Parents’ icon and select ‘update’.
- Your phone may have already updated MarvellousMe automatically in which case it will just have an ‘open’ button.
- Open the MarvellousMe Parent app then
- Tap ‘Settings’
- Toggle the ‘Get device notifications’ switch off and back on again. Even if it shows as ‘On’, you must switch it ‘Off’ and ‘On’ once. This step is particularly important to ensure you receive MarvellousMe notifications going forward and benefit from the upgrade.
Please refer to the help guide or contact MarvellousMe directly through the ‘User Guide & Help’ section in the app if you need any support.
Thank you for using MarvellousMe
Get wonderful news about your child’s learning and success.
MarvellousMe is an exciting app that tells you about the wonderful things that your child is learning, and pings you when they’ve been praised for good work or a great character skill.
It makes you smile, feel proud, and inspires better home learning support and encouragement.
Get Started. It’s free!
- Download the MarvellousMe parent app, or join up at www.marvellousme.com
- Tap ‘Sign Up’
- Enter the join code provided by your child’s teacher.
- Enter your name and email, and make up a password.
- Invite partners, grandparents and carers to join up too.
- Tap ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Share your app.’
- Send a Hi5 back every time you get wonderful news.
- Add more children by tapping ‘Add child’. Then enter their join code.
- See term dates and go to the school’s web site by tapping the icons on the home screen.
- Get help and watch the parent video at www.marvellousme.com