Complaints Procedure for SEN Pupils at Moordown St John’s School

Parents/Carers are encouraged, in the first instance, to speak with the Class Teacher about any concerns they may have about their child’s provision at school.

If you wish to discuss your child’s needs further please contact the SENDCO & Inclusion Leader, Mrs Martin, by e-mail She will be able to help resolve any concerns you may have.

If you wish to make a formal complaint, please follow our Complaints Policy. There is a different process if you disagree with a decision the Local Authority has made about an Education, Health and Care Plan. The complaint will be handled directly by BCP Council.

Thank you