We are delighted that you are considering sending your child to our school. Please find below all the information and forms that you will need to apply.
Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole (BCP) Council is co-ordinating the consultation on proposed 2022/23 admission arrangements for schools located within the BCP Council area. This consultation runs from Monday 9 November 2020 to Friday 18 December 2020
Our school Admissions’ Policy for 2022/2023 is included within the consultation process as from 2022 the school will become responsible for the delayed entry to Reception process.
The full consultation, including details of proposed changes, can be found at https://www.bcpcouncil.gov.uk/About-the-council/Have-your-say/Consultations/Draft-Admissions-2022-2023.aspx
Comments or objections can be submitted directly to the school(s) or by email to email@example.com
- Admissions Policy 2020-2021
- Admissions Policy 2021-2022
Should you wish to Appeal
- Appeals Against Admission Decision – Guidance Notes for Infant Class Sizes
- Appeal Application Form for Infant Class Sizes
- Appeals Against Admission Decision – Guidance Notes for Y3 upwards
- Appeal Application Form – Non Infant Class sizes
- Admission Appeals Timetable 2020