You can register your child for free school meals if you receive any of these benefits.
If you are entitled to Working Tax Credit you will NOT be eligible for Free School Meals
- Income Support.
- JSA. Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance.
- ESA. Income related Employment and Support Allowance.
- Support under part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit, but only if your annual income, as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs, is no more than £16,190.
- Working Tax Credit ‘Run On’ – the payment you may receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- The Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit. You will need the National Insurance Number for you and partner, the name and date of birth of your child and the name of the school.
or Apply by Phone
Customer Services Bournemouth Borough Council 01202 456223